- A precision-designed ultra wide-angle lens. This 14mm f/2.8 optic uses ultra low dispersion (UD) and aspherical elements to boost image quality, while its rectilinear design corrects for distortion.
- A special perspective - The EF 14mm f/2.8L II USM goes beyond human perspective, taking in a massive 114˚ field of view. A corrected, rectilinear design make this an ideal lens for architecture, interiors and landscapes. its ultra wide-angle nature gives a strong separation between foreground and background elements.
- Fast maximum aperture - A maximum aperture of f/2.8 allows photographers to shoot hand-held in low-light conditions without worrying about blur from camera shake.
- Aspherical and UD elements - For optimum visual performance the lens incorporates aspherical elements to correct spherical aberrations, and Super UD (ultra-low dispersion) elements to eliminate chromatic aberrations. The result is crisp, high-contrast images that are free from distortion all the way across the frame.
- Ultrasonic focusing - A ring-type ultrasonic motor drives autofocus extremely quickly, and in near silence. Excellent holding torque ensures the point of focus is reached accurately, without overshooting. Furthermore, full-time manual override is available, making it possible to adjust focus without leaving AF mode.
- Super Spectra coating - Super Spectra coatings help ensure accurate colour balance and high contrast. They also suppress flare and ghosting by absor
Pilnu objektīva aprakstu skatieties mājaslapā : šeit
Fotogrāfijas, kas uzņemtas ar šo objektīvu : šeit